View Single Post
Old 09-21-2017, 07:23 PM   #4790
spreedom
Diamond Member

spreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevinHarriswillstart View Post
Rome sucked in the beginning, but he has been better over time. He is the godfather of sports analysts compared to the likes of Jemele Hill.

Unfortunately, the odds are against Dirk staying healthy at his age. It'll all depend on the injuries he sustains, but I'd count on him missing 15-20 games.

For one thing.... very strange for you to single out Jemele Hill of all people. I wonder why that is? And for the record, Jemele is a god damn NBA encyclopedia compared to Rome. Him analyzing basketball is amateur hour.

I agree with the overall sentiment that Dirk is likely to play something like 65-ish games this season though. I'd say some of that will be rest but it remains to be seen how much.
spreedom is offline   Reply With Quote