View Single Post
Old 10-25-2017, 09:56 AM   #21
rimrocker
Diamond Member

rimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by saclare View Post
I'm OK with a losing season, and we really couldn't expect much more out of this roster and how stacked the West is...

But give me all the burn for guys like DSJ, Noel, Barnes, Curry, Yogi, and the like. Sure, throw in some Dirk twilight and I've always enjoyed watching JJ and Devin do their thing, but I am so far gone on watching Powell and Matthews, despite their contracts. Find out what we have in the young core and build on it. Powell and Matthews, and to a smaller degree, Mejri, won't be here after the next season or 2, so why limit the others trying so hard to find minutes for these guys? The Noel situation is already approaching boiling point, and it's absolutely maddening that not only is he on a 1 year QO deal, but he's played like our best player and can't crack over 20 minutes?
THIS!!!!!!!

As I've mentioned several times we should win or lose with our youth as the catalysts and the vets in very limited playing roles.
The good thing is that Rick will be forced to play our youth about 25 games in or his job will/should be on the line if he doesn't.

Last edited by rimrocker; 10-25-2017 at 09:59 AM.
rimrocker is offline   Reply With Quote