View Single Post
Old 11-02-2017, 07:58 PM   #77
Bryan_Wilson
Diamond Member

Bryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlowerPower View Post
But he really didn't. It was an incredibly average season by every metric. He scored with no efficiency on volume, and that it. He didn't rebound or create for others. Sure, if you force feed him enough shots and minutes, he can put up 16-20...but 100 guys in the league can do that.
You never know how a dude will respond being the number 1 guy(especially when he was a 4th option before) and how he will react to defenses always guarding him with their best player, doubling him, bodying him to push him off spots etc etc. So yes, even if his TS% says he was average or his PER says he was slightly above league average I think he had a "good" season all things considered IMO. I think many hoped he could get 2-3 more FT's a game and just slightly improve his 3pt shot this season. That obviously hasn't happened. I'd trade him for a pick if I could but I think you are selling him short on how he played last year.
Bryan_Wilson is offline   Reply With Quote