View Single Post
Old 11-09-2017, 10:28 AM   #167
Bryan_Wilson
Diamond Member

Bryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevinHarriswillstart View Post
Lolonzo Ball...4-15. Shooting 29% for the season. And people worried about his weird shot....
Yeah my biggest concern was his shot, namely that he could only shoot going left. It's not just a funky release or that it's low and he shoots it coming down rather than at the peak of his jump. He cannot have that form and shoot while moving right. I said it multiple times and anyone who watches him play one time can see it. I'd bet anyone here on this site who saw him play saw the same thing. Only just this week is it being brought up on tv by Barkley of all people... as if this is news. He has to overhaul that shot otherwise he's going to be limited even more than he already is. He doesn't have the athleticism to make up for not being a threat shooting going right. All you literally have to do is force him right and give him space so he can't use his length. All he could do then is toss up a floater or pass it off. Maybe get post position and develop a post game. But then what is he? Shawn Livingston with no jumper going right and a better passer? That's the number 2 pick? So glad he's a Laker, I can't wait till fans turn on him and Lavar calls Laker nation out this is only just beginning IMO.
Bryan_Wilson is offline   Reply With Quote