View Single Post
Old 11-12-2017, 01:55 PM   #14
Budapest Maverick
Platinum Member

Budapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMC0007 View Post
I understand why some of you want to lose or tank. I would be ok with losing if we could get one if the easiest things to control in order. Rick has to play these guys who dont typically get minutes...like Salah who busts his ass and brings energy and defense. Losing and being a pushover is cancer in the team.

Bring back Motley and let him play. Give minutes to Noel and Salah. Our record is ridiculous and we have nothing to lose except not knowing what they can do before we have to make decisions on them. I have no concern that playing them may lower their value.

If we are gonna lose ok fine, let's do it learning and playing younger, more energetic, and potential players. Not with overloading minutes on smaller older guys. Jj devin mess and dirk can have some minutes but the rotations now are garbage and it's doing more harm than good going forward.

I want to see some trades this season. Not handcuffing the future with a wild swing for the playoffs type moves but we desperately need sizeable guard and wing. Donnie and Mark need to take the small ball option away from Rick. Rick trusts the vets and it's he isn't going to be in a hurry to change this mentality either. Moving a few vets for some potential or is a move I am down for this season regardless of how many games we are losing
Talent trumps everything in this league. I'm not concerned, one losing season will not change DSJ's mental approach. High draft picks usually lose a lot of games early into their careers. We need another franchise changing talent next to him, and then we are set, you can build around those two, and hopefully you get a lot more out of Barnes as the third option going forward.
Budapest Maverick is offline   Reply With Quote