View Single Post
Old 11-21-2017, 04:58 AM   #76
Bryan_Wilson
Diamond Member

Bryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melonhead View Post
Maybe slightly overreacting idk
I don't think it's overreacting. I go back and forth with Rick myself. I think he's one of the best coaches in the NBA but I do wonder if he is the right guy for a rebuild. To be fair though I think he and the FO are on the same page, do what it takes to win as many games as you can and let the chips fall after. And his offense is really starting to kill me. He may make minor adjustments but I despise having DSJ dribble the ball across half court and watch him pass it to Yogi or JJ depending on who is in the game, run down and set a screen for Barnes then curl around to the weak side to either spot up or get the ball back and give it to Wes who is either posting up or running a curl to the top of the key after setting his own screen. It's awful to watch. I still think he has looked best when we have been out of the game and he's been allowed to freelance his own offense. Just wish Rick would call less plays from the side, call some to make sure everyone is getting involved, but he's calling too many IMO.

Last edited by Bryan_Wilson; 11-21-2017 at 04:59 AM.
Bryan_Wilson is offline   Reply With Quote