View Single Post
Old 12-15-2017, 03:57 PM   #5
mac222b
Diamond Member

mac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jleefilled View Post
I'm personally very happy about this, and I'm sure some part of every Maverick fan feels the same way. Of course, this is all emotional. I'm not really analyzing the pros and cons of Dirk continuing to play through a "rebuilding" process.
As long as everyone is realistic about expectations its fine. Gunning for the playoffs this season is dumb. It will only land us in nowhere land. After FA and hopefully another good draft pick and DSJ's continued growth maybe next season we can legit contend for 8th in the West? Could be a really fun final year with the two future faces of the franchise, DSJ and say Doncic, with Dirk riding off into the sunset. Gotta get that second stud though.
mac222b is offline   Reply With Quote