View Single Post
Old 12-20-2017, 02:21 PM   #12
Melonhead
Guru

Melonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by turin View Post
I agree 100%. I've decided that I'm pretty much done watching the Mavs this year. I don't want to go through the agony of them winning just enough games to get a middling pick. I now fully expect it, so I've now readjusted my expectations for the future. At the rate their going, it'll be 2020 or 2021 before they have a playoff contending team on the upswing now. Then again, they might trade some more first rounders away for a mediocre vet and drag it out even longer. :-(
Thing is, even if they wanted to try and make playoffs (they are), we'll still be at the bottom of the pack. I still expect a top 5 pick, even with the guys out there trying. Theyre that bad.