View Single Post
Old 01-09-2018, 10:30 AM   #43
Jack.Kerr
Golden Member

Jack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MavzMan View Post
No offense, but you really sound like typical media spin control right now. Extending your logic, no I do not want Lebron or Kawaii or Kevin Durant because I already have Porzingus. That is completely fail logic in this time where teams not only have multiple stars, but the defending champions GSW have 4 legit super stars. There is absolutely no way Porzingus and role players can compete with GSW. It's not a knock against Ntilikina to say he was better at defense than offense, but at the end of the day it's the players that have great offense and really good defense that are winning championships. I believe what most everyone in this forum is seeing is that Jr is much closer to that than Frank.
The spin and logic fail may lie more in comparing Smith to Durant, James or Leonard. At any point in their careers.

And the straw man is in suggesting that the current bunch of ragtag Knicks are competing with GSW (or anybody) for a championship. Knicks are building, apparently on the ascent, but will struggle to be .500. Porzingis needs support, but build carefully, get complementary players. And he needs a functional Pippen, not an Iverson.
Jack.Kerr is offline   Reply With Quote