View Single Post
Old 01-18-2018, 10:24 AM   #19
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by saclare View Post
Nah, I think the record for playing the most seasons with one team is very important to him. He's said as much this past offseason when he was changing up his routine. He constantly blamed that and the earlier start for his poor/injured/slow starts to the past two seasons. The biggest takeaway is that he is healthy and playing in every game. His shot is still pure and I think if that remains true throughout the season that he will be back next year.

Now, the question for me is if he will accept a bench role or not. Depends if there is a worthy starter that makes sense over him, but he will see a lesser role. I think he will be OK with that.
Yeah, he's not even taking off B2Bs, which says a lot about how he's feeling.

As far as a bench role? He's pretty much already there with his 25 MPG... He's listed as the starter and he's on the court at tipoff, but he isn't closing every game anymore. And I think you'd see even less of Dirk if Noel had panned out, but right now we still don't have any better options.

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.

Last edited by Underdog; 01-18-2018 at 10:25 AM.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote