View Single Post
Old 01-22-2018, 09:26 PM   #38
Bryan_Wilson
Diamond Member

Bryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnum_3_Ball View Post
I think Powell is a lot like a platoon bat in baseball, someone like David Murphy or Jonny Gomes. Yeah you respect their game, love their attitude/hustle/etc, but when it comes down to it, they have little to no trade value.

What team is going to give you better than a mid to late 2nd round pick for Dwight Powell? And that point wouldn't you rather just keep him & see how much more he can develop the rest of this season.

I would put Kleber and probably even Yogi into this group too.
I personally would take a bag of air(meaningless late 2nd) for Powell. Just to be rid of his salary. Energy guys like him are everywhere. Yogi and Kleber I wouldn't because they are on team friendly deals.
Bryan_Wilson is offline   Reply With Quote