View Single Post
Old 01-22-2018, 09:39 PM   #47
Magnum_3_Ball
Banned

Magnum_3_Ball has a spectacular aura aboutMagnum_3_Ball has a spectacular aura aboutMagnum_3_Ball has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bryan_Wilson View Post
I personally would take a bag of air(meaningless late 2nd) for Powell. Just to be rid of his salary. Energy guys like him are everywhere. Yogi and Kleber I wouldn't because they are on team friendly deals.
Holy cow! Powell is set to make $9.6 mil next season & $10.3 mil the season after. After seeing this, we should be paying a team to take his salary off our hands. Literally, the only 2 other players signed to the team in the '19-'20 season, when Powell makes $10.3 mil, are Barnes & DSJ. Let's pray we can get rid of Powell by then. No doubt that money could be spent better elsewhere.

Yogi, I'd be fine with moving because his contract is up at the end of the season. I'd be fine with waiting it out & seeing if we can resign him to another team friendly deal too. Kleber I agree. He only costs $815k this season & $1.4 mil next season, so might as well wait & watch him develop.
Magnum_3_Ball is offline   Reply With Quote