View Single Post
Old 01-23-2018, 10:39 PM   #424
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog View Post
Dunno, but it went from "nothing" to a "dull rumble" rather quickly... Still not sure how much there is to the rumor though. Kinda getting the same vibes from this BSPN story as I did with the Kraft/Belichick/Brady nonsense that was quickly dispelled with another trip to the Super Bowl. I mean, maybe there's some animosity, but that doesn't mean these people aren't professionals who can't get their jobs done... Just not sure if Leonard is really on the market.
Between Aldridge asking for a trade and a lot of rumblings, I think it's at least plausible that one of the two of them are traded, but you may be right.
EricaLubarsky is online now   Reply With Quote