Thread: 2018 NBA Draft
View Single Post
Old 01-25-2018, 10:40 AM   #286
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricaLubarsky View Post
You're more optimistic than I. We're barely 4th and terrible at tanking with the easiest upcoming schedule of any lottery-bound team.

Difficulty of remaining schedule:

Kings - 5th hardest
Suns - 6th hardest
Nets - 12th hardest
Hawks - 14th hardest
Grizz - 24th hardest
Magic - 25th hardest
Mavs - 27th hardest

Everyone is all bunched up within a game or two and the Mavs have the single easiest schedule of all of those lottery contenders while being terrible at actually pulling off the tank. Remember last year when we won game 82, missed our chance at #8 and almost got ourselves #10 (which would have cost us Smith)?
Nets have nothing to gain by tanking since they don't have their pick, Grizz and Magic SOS is close enough to ours not to really matter (is Conley coming back?)... I guess it just depends on what we do around the trade deadline -- I could see us going all-in on the tank if some of these vets get shipped out for picks.

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.

Last edited by Underdog; 01-25-2018 at 10:42 AM.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote