Thread: 2018 NBA Draft
View Single Post
Old 01-26-2018, 10:14 AM   #304
saclare
Platinum Member

saclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant future

Lol thatta way Sacto.

Also, on Dan Gafford. The interest will cool. He's a great kid and supremely athletic, but has a good way to go on development. He's an advanced shot blocker, rebounder, and finisher, especially dunking. However, he could work on his defense, post offense, and learn to grow confident in his short to mid-range shots, which I think he is solid at hitting but he doesn't seem to trust it.

He had a grand total of 0 points last game against Georgia. A lot can be attributed to our senior guards taking over that game, but I wish Mike Anderson would do more to get him involved. I'd really like to see a pick and roll game, since I'd think he'd thrive in it.

I really think he stays one more year. I can see why he gets lotto projections in some spots, and second round in others. He definitely has a lot of potential, and I'd love him in a Mavs uniform, I just don't see that happening in the first round at this point.
saclare is offline   Reply With Quote