View Single Post
Old 01-27-2018, 06:07 AM   #25
Magnum_3_Ball
Banned

Magnum_3_Ball has a spectacular aura aboutMagnum_3_Ball has a spectacular aura aboutMagnum_3_Ball has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by BPo001 View Post
It probably also eliminates one team potentially trading for Wes. Skin was on the radio earlier saying the Pelicans could have been a potentially suitor for him.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog View Post
Why would the Mavs trade for Boogie's expiring without any guarantee that he'd re-sign? We're not in win-now mode, so basically we'd just be giving Matthews away... Was NO going to attach a pick or something? Seems like they could do better.
Where in BPo001's post does it mention the Pelicans offering Boogie to the Mavericks for Wes Matthews?

Pelicans starting 5 for last night's game

PG Rondo
SG Jrue Holiday
SF E'Twaun Moore
PF Anthony Davis
C Boogie

If you're the Pelicans, which position would you look to improve first? If it's me, I'd take a look & ask myself is Wes Matthews better than E'Twaun Moore? If I think he is, then I wanna find out what the Mavs will accept for Wes Matthews.

If I'm the Mavs, I wouldn't consider anything less than Frank Jackson & the Pelicans' first round pick this year.

What BPo001 was saying is now that Boogie is done for the year the Pelicans have no use for Matthews.
Magnum_3_Ball is offline   Reply With Quote