View Single Post
Old 01-27-2018, 03:56 PM   #449
BPo001
Diamond Member

BPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog View Post
So were the Pelicans going to trade their first for Wes? Not that it matters now, just curious -- hadn't heard that rumor.

But I did hear plenty of rumors about Cleveland trying to get Boogie, which isn't happening now either. That leaves Wes as one of the best options left for Cavs if they're looking to improve this season... So the Cousins injury closes one door, but opens up another one much wider.

EDIT: Looks like NO is still interested in acquiring talent, moving the conversation to the Trade Deadline thread: http://www.dallas-mavs.com/vb/showth...96#post1430696
It wasn't really a rumor, but more just Skin throwing around ideas. I think it was NO 1st and a few of their bad contracts. Possibly the right to swap picks next year too or something. I can't remember exactly. Cleveland and OKC were other potential suitors for Wes.
BPo001 is online now   Reply With Quote