View Single Post
Old 02-01-2018, 10:01 AM   #506
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BPo001 View Post
No way he joins GS. That would a absolutely ruin his legacy, but then again I said the same thing about KD. I would stop watching the NBA if he signed there. I already find myself less interested because it's pretty much a given GS wins it all again, but this would push me over the edge.
I'd quit watching as well, but the good news is that this would be a pretty tough move to pull off... First of all, KD needs to opt out -- which everybody assumes he'll do, but is he going to take a Dirk-like, team-friendly deal in his prime to accommodate the highest-paid player in the league? Also, they'd have to sign-and-trade Klay/Iggy for LeBron and re-home Livingston... Does Cleveland go for that? Gilbert seems like the type who would cockblock that deal and let LeBron walk for nothing rather than hand over several more championships to GSW.

We're in the midst of clickbait season, I wouldn't put too much stock into this article... (although I didn't put too much stock into the idea of KD going to GS either, so what do I know?)

Or...

@NickVanExit: Lebron: I’d listen if the Warriors created a Max Salary slot

Warriors: *Create Max Slot by cutting Draymond, Iguodala, etc.

Lebron: LOL PSYCH!

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.

Last edited by Underdog; 02-01-2018 at 10:15 AM.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote