View Single Post
Old 02-01-2018, 06:43 PM   #530
Kidd Karma
Diamond Member

Kidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog View Post
I'd quit watching as well, but the good news is that this would be a pretty tough move to pull off... First of all, KD needs to opt out -- which everybody assumes he'll do, but is he going to take a Dirk-like, team-friendly deal in his prime to accommodate the highest-paid player in the league? Also, they'd have to sign-and-trade Klay/Iggy for LeBron and re-home Livingston... Does Cleveland go for that? Gilbert seems like the type who would cockblock that deal and let LeBron walk for nothing rather than hand over several more championships to GSW.

We're in the midst of clickbait season, I wouldn't put too much stock into this article... (although I didn't put too much stock into the idea of KD going to GS either, so what do I know?)

Or...

@NickVanExit: Lebron: I’d listen if the Warriors created a Max Salary slot

Warriors: *Create Max Slot by cutting Draymond, Iguodala, etc.

Lebron: LOL PSYCH!

Highly unlikely this happens. I am gathering this is done to cause a rift in the Warriors lockerroom.....similar to how the KD rumors started to come out around the same time in 2016. The week of Bronco-Panther SuperBowl, rumors swirled about KD going to GSW, which led to scenarios to create this cap room.....trading Bogut(starting center) trading Iggy(6th man) to clear enough cap space for KD. What about Barnes....KD plays the same spot. So you get that disturbance, it's hard to ignore....coincidence GSW lost that finals? In order for this to happen, assuming Lebron wants max....GSW needs to move 70 million.....basically the entire roster if you plan on keeping KD and Steph. Being the emotional type, this will effect a guy like Draymond more then Klay Thompson. Imagine every game being asked about it.....
Kidd Karma is offline   Reply With Quote