Thread: 2018 NBA Draft
View Single Post
Old 02-18-2018, 11:12 PM   #686
Magnum_3_Ball
Banned

Magnum_3_Ball has a spectacular aura aboutMagnum_3_Ball has a spectacular aura aboutMagnum_3_Ball has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bryan_Wilson View Post
Honestly if they just limit JJ's mins to 15-18 mins I'm positive everything resolves itself. He played 30mins against Sac for no reason at all. He was a +8 in a 5 point loss. He constantly plays 22-26mins and he's almost always at or near our top in +-. If they limited JJ nothing more would need to be done. I wish they would also limit Barnes and Wes to 28 or less but that's not going to happen. But Wes and Barnes are also almost always among our lowest in +-. I'm not the biggest +- fan but for the most part their impacts are just as much a negative towards a win. Barnes can impact more than Wes imo, so I would love to see him get 28 or less mins but it's mainly JJ who needs to stop playing so much.
I agree. I'm trying to see how far fans will go tho.

Whoever is at the top of your wishlist for the Mavs draft pick this year, imagine they become a league MVP. They reach their ceiling.

Would you be willing to bench JJ Barea for the rest of the season if it meant the Mavs are able to draft your future league MVP? If you say no, then the Mavs win too many games & drop down in the draft order, unable to draft the future league MVP.

What if it meant the Mavs had to sit Harrison Barnes for the rest of the season. Would you go that far also?
Magnum_3_Ball is offline   Reply With Quote