Thread: 2018 NBA Draft
View Single Post
Old 02-20-2018, 11:08 AM   #39
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tap2390 View Post
Trae Young with another sub-40% shooting night (3/13, 1/6 from three) for 11 points, 9 assists, 5 turnovers. The more I watch him play the more I’m convinced he’s closer to Barea than Curry.
Still think he could be real good. When open he shoots a crazy percentage and opposing teams have basically decided to four-man zone with one man assigned just to Young or throw double teams at Young even when it means leaving teammates open. Young is on a team with basically no other talent. I think if Steph Curry were on that team, he may perform similarly or perhaps even worse. At least Young seems slightly more advanced at his ability to run an offense.

I don't want him on the Mavs, but I think a lot of his decline has more to do with the fact that teams have realized that they can play him 5-on-1, because he's the only real threat on that team. Give him a three point shooter or two and someone who can get open for the lob and I still think he could be putting up 28-14

Last edited by EricaLubarsky; 02-20-2018 at 11:11 AM.
EricaLubarsky is offline   Reply With Quote