Thread: 2018 NBA Draft
View Single Post
Old 02-20-2018, 11:48 AM   #698
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Wendell Carter seems like the perfect Rick guy, but his ceiling doesn't look as high as Jackson or Ayton. I migggght pick him over Bagley as the draft nears, but that would be a tough call. I'm actually on the fence with all three of Bamba, Carter, and Bagley right now. I'd take Jackson over them, but otherwise, tough choices when it comes to lottery big men.

I still think Bamba has Mutumbo-type of defensive potential which could be elite in and of itself. Mavs sooooo desperately need defense and rebounding that it's hard to ignore this.

DevinHarriswillstart is offline   Reply With Quote