Thread: 2018 NBA Draft
View Single Post
Old 02-22-2018, 06:20 PM   #717
Magnum_3_Ball
Banned

Magnum_3_Ball has a spectacular aura aboutMagnum_3_Ball has a spectacular aura aboutMagnum_3_Ball has a spectacular aura about

The Bulls are sitting Robin Lopez now. They're a team, though, who I think can actually be better if they sit some of their vets; at least on some nights. If I'm the Bulls, I wanna see how well Markkanen & Portis play together. Their lack of a gifted PG (unless you consider Kris Dunn that) hurts them, but they may experiment with LaVine at the point some, kinda like PHX wants to do with Booker. See if he can become a Harden-like presence.

Heck, if I were them, I'd fool around & see if Portis can play any 3, defend opposing 2s & 3s... I'd flip Markkanen to 3 & to the 5, mix it up & use this time to see what the young guys can do.

But if you put a healthy LaVine out there with Markkanen & Portis, you have a team that can fool around some nights & win a few games.

It's sad, but outside of DSJ, the Mavs really don't have any young guys to experiment with like this. Not with the talent of the 3 Bulls players. Which is why this upcoming draft is so make or break for us.
Magnum_3_Ball is offline   Reply With Quote