Thread: 2018 NBA Draft
View Single Post
Old 02-25-2018, 01:39 AM   #741
Magnum_3_Ball
Banned

Magnum_3_Ball has a spectacular aura aboutMagnum_3_Ball has a spectacular aura aboutMagnum_3_Ball has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog View Post
I projected the Mavs for 21 wins at this point a few weeks ago, so they've done an excellent job losing games. The scary thing is the rest of the league is tanking so hard right now. Lets you know a lot of scouting departments think a lot of this year's prospects, or at least they think a lot of DeAndre Ayton. Lol...

Mavs have to keep losing. They mess up and win a game here or there that they shouldn't & we could fall hard.

The good news is Monday features CHI vs BKN, Wednesday gives us PHX vs MEM (a virtual lock W for PHX, Memphis' tank effort is STRONG), and Thursday BKN vs SAC. Plus, we have a chance to saddle Chicago with a win on Friday. @ Chicago & Bobby Portis looks like a player. The Bulls are actually super talented, and I think even if Carlisle wants to try & play his 8 "best" players, we're not favored in that game, anyways.

We could see CHI or BKN with 2 wins this week, definitely a key W for PHX, or even better a key W for Memphis on Wed, and I don't like our chances for a Win all week. Not vs the playoff bound Pacers on Monday... eh maybe vs OKC on Wed since they tend to play down to their competition, but I don't like us vs CHI on Friday.

And by the time we play again, next Sunday, MEM is @ ORL and PHX is @ ATL, which is a chance for more separation
Magnum_3_Ball is offline   Reply With Quote