Thread: 2018 NBA Draft
View Single Post
Old 02-27-2018, 07:28 PM   #779
Magnum_3_Ball
Banned

Magnum_3_Ball has a spectacular aura aboutMagnum_3_Ball has a spectacular aura aboutMagnum_3_Ball has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by saclare View Post
I feel sorry for your keyboard and your mental health if you get that worked up over this.
Lol. There's just a lot of evidence. There's 7 other teams to look at. That's a lot to document. You're right a lot of typing. A lot to look up too.

7 teams doing things one way.

1 team, the Dallas Mavericks, doing it another.

Edit: If the Mavs, were the Memphis Grizzlies, with the kind of lead they had in the standings, they could of relatively easily had the worst record in the league this year. That guarantees you a top 4 draft pick. Even with the 2nd worst record in the league, you still have an 88% chance at a top 4 pick.

"get this worked up over it"... If Carlisle isn't removed and keeps coaching like he has since the break, playing his vets like 12 teams make it out of the Western conference this year, then we will finish with the 9th worst record, and there will be a 81% chance we draft 9th overall, 12% chance we draft 10th.

How worked up should I be that we go from likely adding either Ayton, Doncic, JJJ to our roster to instead adding Miles Bridges or Wendell Carter Jr? Not because of bad luck, but because of a willful, stubborn, deliberate decision by the head coach?

How am I suppose to take that? It's no big deal?

Those names probably don't highlight the impact. How about this...

Would you be cool with the Mavs losing their choice of Karl Anthony-Towns, DeAngelo Russell, Kristaps Porzingis for Stanley Johnson, Justise Winslow or Trey Lyles? All because the head coach refused to sit veterans & play young players??

It's not cool to me & I don't mind saying so.

Last edited by Magnum_3_Ball; 02-27-2018 at 07:40 PM.
Magnum_3_Ball is offline   Reply With Quote