Thread: 2018 NBA Draft
View Single Post
Old 03-27-2018, 12:24 PM   #36
mac222b
Diamond Member

mac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by saclare View Post
That was only part of my argument. We don't know what, if any feedback, he was getting. We only had a few mocks have him in the first round and that may have been premature.

The crux of his decision is likely skill based. He realizes he needs to work on several parts of his game and feels Arkansas is a better place for that at this time in his life. We can all argue NBA coaching or G league is better, but I'll never know as I haven't and won't ever be in the same position.
I feel you. Not saying one way is right or wrong. And you're right, we're not privy to what feedback he's getting. He also made the decision way early in the process which says to me he just wants to return to school, which is cool. Just probably not a great business decision. What if he went through the process and got interest from one of the teams with two lottery picks like LAC? Teams that can afford a high upside guy at pick 14 or 15 or 16.

Last edited by mac222b; 03-27-2018 at 12:24 PM.
mac222b is offline   Reply With Quote