Thread: 2018 NBA Draft
View Single Post
Old 03-27-2018, 01:50 PM   #1045
saclare
Platinum Member

saclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac222b View Post
I feel you. Not saying one way is right or wrong. And you're right, we're not privy to what feedback he's getting. He also made the decision way early in the process which says to me he just wants to return to school, which is cool. Just probably not a great business decision. What if he went through the process and got interest from one of the teams with two lottery picks like LAC? Teams that can afford a high upside guy at pick 14 or 15 or 16.
Oh yea. I wouldn't have minded his decision either way. I'm always of the feeling that if a player truthfully believes, either from feedback or otherwise, that he will be taken top 15 or even 20, then they should go. He must have been hearing different or, like you said, maybe he just wanted to be at Arkansas one more year. School is cool.
saclare is offline   Reply With Quote