Thread: Nerlens Noel
View Single Post
Old 04-05-2018, 06:42 AM   #1070
tap2390
Diamond Member

tap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond repute

Just going to leave this here... RC on Noel suspension

"I'm very disappointed for him. He's had a great six weeks since he came back. He's raised the level of his everything. His focus, concentration, work level, energy level. ... he's proven to me that he's a guy that fits into a winning system in this league. ... In terms of the suspension, one thing I would say is I admire him very much. He came to me after the Sacramento game (March 27) and he wanted to talk man-to-man. He informed me of it. He was contrite and what I can tell you without a shadow of a doubt is this guy has been a terrific guy to be around. He's absolutely no problem. He's in a good mood all the time. And the fact that he came to me seven, eight days ago got even more of my respect."