Thread: 2018 NBA Draft
View Single Post
Old 04-05-2018, 06:46 PM   #15
BPo001
Diamond Member

BPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robillion View Post
I'd hope we take Ayton if we are #1. The league is trending more big men like this guy, not less. Too dominant to pass.

But, after that. I am flip flopping so much. I'd honestly be happy with anyone in the top 7...

The main player I am uncomfortable about is Porter. Just uneasy about it considering the declines of Parsons and Wes after injury. Besides getting DSJ at 9, I just don't think the Mavs are lucky enough these days for Porter to turn out to be A OK and worth a pick over everyone else in the top 7.
Obviously our med staff would need to check out Porter, but if they clear him I'd draft him. His injury is not related to Parsons or Wes' in any way. Parsons just has shit knees and didn't seem to want to put in the work. He cares more about his brand. I think Wes has done a pretty good job coming back from his achilles injury. He just happened to sign a bigger contract than he was worth and was asked to do more because this team lacked talent. When asked to be a 3 & D guy like he he did this year he played pretty well IMO. He is still an above average shooter when its in a catch and shoot situation and it probably the best on ball defender we have.
BPo001 is offline   Reply With Quote