Thread: 2018 NBA Draft
View Single Post
Old 04-08-2018, 01:05 PM   #1149
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scoobay View Post
currently tankathon has us in 4th right now and taking Bagley (over Porter and Bamba), Kurucs, and Trier. i know nothing about Kurucs... skinny and raw?
depending on how things shake out tankathon also has us taking Mo Wagner on a few mocks.

Nbadraftnet has Doncic falling to us at 5 followed by Bates-Diop in the 2nd and they don't have it updated that we have the other pick from Portland (Shake Milton available based on their mock). I'd be very happy with this draft with the the option of taking JJJ instead of Doncic if anyone felt that was the right thing.
If we could land Bates-Diop in the second round then we would win the draft... Too bad NBADraft.net is garbage and ridiculously out of date -- they haven't updated since March and have Shake Milton at #56 when he's probably going top-20 (at least first round).

On the other hand, Tankathon pretty much nailed the lottery last year -- they seem to have their finger on the pulse and update accordingly. I absolutely love the idea of getting Wagner and Trier in the second round. Don't know anything about Kurucs, but I'm sure he's on Donnie's radar, which is why Tankathon has the Mavs so high on him.

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote