Thread: 2018 NBA Draft
View Single Post
Old 04-24-2018, 11:25 AM   #1249
BPo001
Diamond Member

BPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMC0007 View Post
I am curious if Memphis will for sure pass up Bagley and take Doncic. They have a couple decent guards/wing players already especially if they could retain Evans. If they take Doncic, would Evans accept what the leftover money they have and less minutes to offer him? Doncic is going to take a lot of the minutes with the starters so maybe Evans A)wants a bigger payday. B) Would rather come to Dallas and start along side DSJ and get more minutes because that starting SG spot is open. Wes isn't going anywhere but I prefer him coming off the bench. I've read that it seems very likely that they would take Doncic, but I'm interested in others opinion who may know more about their roster and their possible plans.
I don't know a lot about Evans, but I feel like Wes is a better fit next to DSJ.
BPo001 is offline   Reply With Quote