Thread: 2018 NBA Draft
View Single Post
Old 04-27-2018, 06:05 PM   #1269
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog View Post
Depends on how the lotto balls shake out, but we could probably trade back a couple spots if we really want Bamba.
And get a really good wing player too add with him. That's why getting the highest pick possible would benefit the Mavs in so many ways.

Because as much as I want a superstar, the Mavs need assets in the worst way. And the ceiling of the top 6 or 7 are all pretty close. I didn't think they'd do it a few months back, but I think this is the draft you could do it and still feel good as long as you still pick in the top 7.

I doubt the FO trades Ayton, but I think things would be interesting with the number 2 pick since so many teams and scouts are ga ga over Doncic.

DevinHarriswillstart is offline   Reply With Quote