View Single Post
Old 05-01-2018, 07:06 AM   #161
tap2390
Diamond Member

tap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog View Post
Ayton, Doncic, Bagley, Jackson, Bamba -- one of these guys is going to be the next Fultz... I didn't include MPJ because he's already a known risk, but at least one of the guys I just mentioned is going to be a flat-out bust. That's just how it works.

Had had DSJ ranked over Fultz leading up to the draft, glad things turned out the way they did!
Man I definitely did not. Like most, Fultz was my #1 player. I’m sure we would’ve taken him at 1 had we had that pick. The writing was on the wall with the Celtics trading down to 3 though. They have been excellent at both asset management and drafting. If they didn’t want him it should’ve been a red flag. Major props to Danny Ainge who in my eyes is the best GM in the game.