View Single Post
Old 05-01-2018, 09:32 AM   #163
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog View Post
Ayton, Doncic, Bagley, Jackson, Bamba -- one of these guys is going to be the next Fultz... I didn't include MPJ because he's already a known risk, but at least one of the guys I just mentioned is going to be a flat-out bust. That's just how it works.

Had had DSJ ranked over Fultz leading up to the draft, glad things turned out the way they did!
Look at this interview when he is asked about his mystery injury. He completely avoids the question....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9eLXObuP00E

The kid is shell shocked, but I think a large part of it has to do with how good the sixers are and the expectations of being the number 1 pick. He has plenty of time to get it together. Whether he has the BBIQ or not is yet to be determined.

DevinHarriswillstart is offline   Reply With Quote