Thread: 2018 NBA Draft
View Single Post
Old 05-02-2018, 10:25 AM   #1275
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bryan_Wilson View Post
IMO in the long run it prolly helps him. The only thing that would make him fall from his current spot would be if he tested poorly at the combine. And of all the guys at the top, the one who imo would be least impressive in individual workouts and drills would be the one with the lowest level of athleticism.
Totally agree

He’s a dude like Dirk who gets it done despite his athleticism, not because of it. Workouts tend to overly emphasize the athletic components of a player’s game. Doncic wants teams to focus on how he actually plays with others instead of focusing on his foot speed and verticals

I’m not all that high on him myself— defensively he’s going to be a sieve and he just reminds me of Rubio, who I also don’t like as a player, but dude seems to be making the right call.

Last edited by EricaLubarsky; 05-02-2018 at 10:26 AM.
EricaLubarsky is offline   Reply With Quote