Thread: 2018 NBA Draft
View Single Post
Old 05-02-2018, 03:24 PM   #1278
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah, count me out on Doncic. I just don't think he'll fit well with Smith jr and may even stunt his progress. That could even make the Smith pick a wasted one. I'd be OK with that if Doncic didn't have cement legs, but I'm telling you that is a huge risk at such a high pick.

There are just too many quality big men to pass up on when the Mavs need a big in the worst of ways. The team always seems plagued at the pf/center position (obviously outside of the old man), and they need to address it immediately.

DevinHarriswillstart is offline   Reply With Quote