Thread: 2018 NBA Draft
View Single Post
Old 05-02-2018, 04:14 PM   #1281
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tap2390 View Post
Sorry if you’ve discussed this elsewhere, but if everything unfold as expected who do you take at 3?
I'm am torn between Bagley and Bamba. You could make a strong case for either. With Bagley, you can start him at the 4 and move him to the 5 with substitutions. With Bamba, you have a defensive anchor that rebounds which the team so desperately needs.

Bagley will almost undoubtedly have a better rookie year which does mean something if the Mavs aren't tanking again.

I'm pretty much all in on Ayton, Bamba, or Bagley

I'm more lukewarm with Doncic, JJJ, and MPJ for various reasons.

DevinHarriswillstart is offline   Reply With Quote