View Single Post
Old 05-02-2018, 06:05 PM   #176
spreedom
Diamond Member

spreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevinHarriswillstart View Post
Also, I dunno if it's just me, but Jonas looks big and slow out there. It's the flip side for people who cry for Bamba to add weight.
He had a pretty efficient 20/20 game and was basically the only guy the Cavaliers had no hope of guarding. Maybe a limited player in some matchups, but I thought he was the best player on the floor yesterday. Absolutely murdered Kevin Love all night long.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac222b View Post
Pains me to say this but Dwayne Casey is a terrible coach. He is so slow to make adjustments. Masai should've canned him when he had the chance. He left two bigs out on the court for like 5 minutes too long after Cleveland went small. Let the Cavs shooters find a rhythm. I was screaming at him to adjust. Burning timeouts at weird times. Had 5-10 Lowrey inbound on the 5 second call..
The Raptors should have won that game. They outplayed the Cavs for at least the first 3 1/2 quarters, and late in the game they missed about 10 bunnies right at the rim. I love Dwayne Casey, even if he might not be the coach that can lead the Raptors to a title.
spreedom is offline   Reply With Quote