Thread: 2018 NBA Draft
View Single Post
Old 05-04-2018, 09:29 AM   #1306
Bryan_Wilson
Diamond Member

Bryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sefant77 View Post
I think if they reach because of fit it would be more Bagley. They dont really have to worry about the tweener stuff and they cant hide him at D.

And they need a third scorer with Evans gone...
I agree with this. I think he'd fit really well next to Gasol. The flip-side is I think he fits us terribly. He can't and likely never will be able to defend at the 5 spot. Which means he'd need a big next to him who can anchor a defense and stretch the floor. Even if he was able to be a legitimate 3pt shooter I think his real gift is his rim rolling ability. And he can't rim roll as well with a 2nd big in the paint. It's why I've dropped Bagley from my top 3-4 and moved him more to 5-6. I'd take Bamba over him easily as of now personally. I'm even betting on the huge upside of JJJ over him. He's 5-6 to me competing with MPJ. If Bagley displayed the ability to pass or initiate an offense I wouldn't be as scared but the only tweener right now who is a game changer is Green and Bagley doesn't display any of those abilities as far as I'm aware of. And since we are more than likely picking in the top 4 I just don't like him over Ayton Doncic Bamba or JJJ personally.
Bryan_Wilson is offline   Reply With Quote