Thread: 2018 NBA Draft
View Single Post
Old 05-04-2018, 07:53 PM   #1318
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog View Post
There's a better chance that none of them happen than even one of them happening, but I can definitely see a possibility for any of these predictions... It really depends on team workouts and the combine, especially for Porter. He could go outside the top-10 or he could end up going #1 overall. Still too many unknowns in this draft... And I personally have Doncic at #5 (with Bridges at #4), so I could see other teams feeling the same, depending on need. Also, Bamba is already closing the gap with Ayton -- no reason we can't see a flip if he absolutely destroys the combine.

So, crazy? Yep... Plausible? Also yep.
Are you reading my mind?!? I had Bridges 4 and Doncic 5.

That may change once the lottery happens but that’s creepy.
EricaLubarsky is offline   Reply With Quote