View Single Post
Old 05-05-2018, 02:36 PM   #210
Bryan_Wilson
Diamond Member

Bryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevinHarriswillstart View Post
You know, Mitchell is a great story, but I feel sometimes like I'm the only one who sees the flaws.
I don't think you're the only one. Honestly I still think Simmons is RoY and it's not close for me. The only hype that I felt was justified was how Mitchell played in the playoffs. But if he plays like he did yesterday that goes out the window. Not because he played like a rookie but because he looked like the worst player on the floor. And while he looked like the worst player on the floor BSPN was showing a matchup comparison of him vs Harden, like it was somehow supposed to be a real matchup between the 2. And people actually are buying into that, which is ridiculous. He played great against one of the most overrated teams in recent memory and now he's a superstar. Talk shows are literally already calling him a star destined to be a superstar after one series against a team that played maybe the worst team basketball I've ever watched in the playoffs or at least the worst I've seen till the next RWB led team plays next year.
Bryan_Wilson is offline   Reply With Quote