Thread: 2018 NBA Draft
View Single Post
Old 05-05-2018, 07:43 PM   #1338
hayth.james.g
Golden Member

hayth.james.g has a brilliant futurehayth.james.g has a brilliant futurehayth.james.g has a brilliant futurehayth.james.g has a brilliant futurehayth.james.g has a brilliant futurehayth.james.g has a brilliant futurehayth.james.g has a brilliant futurehayth.james.g has a brilliant futurehayth.james.g has a brilliant futurehayth.james.g has a brilliant futurehayth.james.g has a brilliant future

I see the appeal of Bamba. I would feel great about getting him if we draft 5/6. I just think he is a project with huge upside - like a Jonathan Isaac/Ntilikina from last year.

Again this is IMHO, but I believe Doncic has the "it" factor you have to look for that impacts your team at every level.

Also, I think people are going too far in their doubts with Ayton. Don't get me wrong, I have problems with the lethargic defense too. But the guy is special with immense upside. I keep seeing comments like "no lebron" in this draft, and I just have a hard time with that framing of the conversation. I believe he is the best big man to come into the league since Anthony Davis, and maybe 2nd best in last 20 years.
hayth.james.g is offline   Reply With Quote