Thread: 2018 NBA Draft
View Single Post
Old 05-07-2018, 12:43 PM   #2
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevinHarriswillstart View Post
That's not a terrible idea, but I always get the feeling that Mavs are overly loyal to their productive players. Barnes is a model Mavs citizen, and you know that goes a long with our boys in blue!

I would be a lot more optimistic if they managed to move Wes this summer regardless of who the pick is.
I'm also a little skittish to trade Barnes. I'm not sure we can with his 2/50mill contract, but I really like his leadership and you need leadership continuity. He's not off the table for me, particularly if we get Doncic, but I don't want to trade him.

Matthews? Unless we get someone else in the draft/FA, I would be 100% okay with trading him or getting him signed to a super cheap long-term contract.
EricaLubarsky is offline   Reply With Quote