View Single Post
Old 05-08-2018, 09:00 AM   #267
MavzMan
Golden Member

MavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by BPo001 View Post
Derozen just got tossed. Not sure I agree with the flagrant 2 call, but it doesn't really matter. Game was already over.
My immediate thought on this was that DeRozan is not considered a super-star. Lebron doesn't get tossed on that call. KD doesn't get tossed. OK, maybe Russ does just cause he's a bit of a head-case. But DeRozan is like Mr Calm-Cool-Collected and then gets tossed??? Come on. It had zero bearing on the game or series, but just remind everyone that this ABOVE ALL ELSE is a super star league and right now, you do NOT win without a super-star.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tap2390 View Post
Bron & Love are really clicking right now. Here's to them taking out whoever they face in the West.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Melonhead View Post
IF they get through the Celtics, as much as I want to see the Cavs shut down the Warriors, theyre just up against a dynasty. 4 HOF in their prime.
Bron and Love may be clicking, but they almost zero chance against GSW. Compare starting lineups and tell me they have a legit chance:
PG - Curry vs Hill
SG - Thompson vs Korver
SF - Iguodala vs JR Smith
PF - Durant vs Lebron
C - Green vs Love

I pretty much give the edge of Lebron of Durant, but even that is not by a great margin. Every other position is advantage Warriors. Let's not even get into the bench.

Last edited by MavzMan; 05-08-2018 at 09:02 AM.
MavzMan is offline   Reply With Quote