Thread: 2018 NBA Draft
View Single Post
Old 05-10-2018, 11:54 AM   #28
sefant77
Guru

sefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMC0007 View Post
I really want Powell to succeed and step up and own that starting 4 spot or the majority of minutes there. Mostly because he has worked so hard and we've seen clear improvement and also I love his high flying act and his consistent hustle. Also, Motley deserves a chance to log plenty of minutes at the 5. Because of this I go back and forth on who we could use from the draft most IF best case scenario being Motley and Powell take more steps forward in their progress.
Powell is going to be 27 in the summer, that ship has sailed....last years Powell is pretty much his ceiling.

In other news Aaron Gordon is just 12 months older than Mikal Bridges...

Last edited by sefant77; 05-10-2018 at 11:55 AM.
sefant77 is offline   Reply With Quote