Thread: 2018 NBA Draft
View Single Post
Old 05-11-2018, 10:16 AM   #1411
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

My top five
1) Mikal Bridges - Dude is going to be a solid Marion/Leonard type. Not to be skipped. His calling card is his defense, but he's shown he can drive and dominate with movement last season and this season he's shown he can 3/D it up.

2) Bagley - He's got range and he's got versatility. Like Smith, he's going to have to learn defense, but also like Smith, he's got the physical tools.

3) Bamba - defensively dominant, strong finishing the PnR. Great oop recipient. Centers that can't play D have to shoot from range. Mo can defend. I'm still not convinced that he will ever be a 20-25ppg guy, but I am convinced he can pull down 12 reb and put up 2-3 blocks.

4) Doncic - You pick him simply because of talent and potential upside

5) Jackson - Modern center. Plays D, total athleticism, can shoot and finish oops.

Last edited by EricaLubarsky; 05-11-2018 at 10:23 AM.
EricaLubarsky is online now   Reply With Quote