Thread: 2018 NBA Draft
View Single Post
Old 05-11-2018, 10:38 AM   #1413
sefant77
Guru

sefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayth.james.g View Post
I believe Marvin Bagley is this year's Jayson Tatum. Nitpicked for what he doesn't do well; all the while he has a core set of skills he will excel with. Not comparing their games as they are very different, but I think the media hype train and youtube highlight reels do us a disservice.

The best path to the playoffs in the next 3 years goes through Deandre Ayton or Marvin Bagley imo. I am a huge fan of Doncic, but I do acknowledge the potential poor court fit with DSJ. JJJ and Bamba both have potential with high ceilings while being much bigger projects.
The whole problem with Bagley is not his skills, its how they translate into the NBA. How he can translate them into the NBA.
sefant77 is offline   Reply With Quote