Thread: 2018 NBA Draft
View Single Post
Old 05-16-2018, 04:57 AM   #1578
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by j0Shi View Post
Actually I'm getting more of a Mikal Bridges vibe. All the big men are somewhat projects that might not be able to help instantly. Bridges can. So I wouldn't be surprised if the Mavs took him and then went after a big in FA. I'm not saying it's the best scenario long-term, but if you really want the best shot at the playoffs in 18/19?
I don’t think adding Bridges gets us out of the lottery — we’re still a #1 scorer away from even talking about a playoff spot, and none of the realistic FAs on the market fit the bill. That’s why I see MPJ as the only guy beyond Ayton/Doncic/Bagley who could get this team turned around in just one season.

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.

Last edited by Underdog; 05-16-2018 at 04:59 AM.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote