Thread: 2018 NBA Draft
View Single Post
Old 05-16-2018, 10:35 AM   #1591
Bryan_Wilson
Diamond Member

Bryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond repute

I agree with DH, I think outside of Ayton and Doncic we have a chance at anyone else falling to 5. If we take Bridges at 5 I won't love it, but I won't hate it if they have him as BPA. I'll trust them until I see otherwise. However if they take him simply because he can come in now and be better in year 1 over these others just because we want to "compete" again... then I will be upset. That is way too short sighted for a team that is drafting in the top 5 for a reason. I hope all Fin meant by his comments were that we hope we get a player to build with and was just reinforcing how we don't plan on being here again. IMO even as big of a project as JJJ is, he's going to play if hes a top 5 pick and healthy at some point in year 1 sooner rather than later.
Bryan_Wilson is offline   Reply With Quote