Thread: 2018 NBA Draft
View Single Post
Old 05-21-2018, 03:14 PM   #7
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevinHarriswillstart View Post
And all of those guys superstars right? And Manu wasn't a great athlete, but he from my recollection moved pretty fluidly especially without the ball.

Once again, Doncic has to be a superstar to justify the pick. He can't just be fricken' Wes Matthew or Joe Ingles.
And that's why I dont put him in my top 5.

Dude absolutely knows how to play basketball. He is ready to come in and I fully expect him to average 15-4-4 next season if given the minutes. He absolutely will be a decent starter.

I just think his ceiling is fairly low. He's young, sure. I'm not sure where he goes to really elevate his game.

Then again, you could have said that about Dirk and he added absolutely lethal jumpshooting. And driving. And post-play. And decent defense.
EricaLubarsky is offline   Reply With Quote